We all know that networking and being active in the community are very important to your business.
Here on some great tips on hosting an after-hours event as suggested by Richard Sassan, of B&E Accounting:
- Generate an invitation flyer with date and time of event. (Submit to Chamber for inclusion in their regular newsletter, check on deadlines.)
- Post the event on the Chamber website.
- Post the event on your website
- Any event that you attend leading up to the after-hours, mention your event.
- Notify your clients and invite them as well
- Use local businesses for food, drinks etc
- Ask local businesses if they have anything they would like to provide as a raffle prize
- Send out a press release to the broadcast media 2 weeks before the event.
- Contact the local newspaper and invite them to attend as well
- Send out an e-mail reminder to everyone day before the event
and finally…HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!!!